BlueSecure WLAN Controllers
Designed to scale from small branch and regional offices to large enterprises requiring higher throughput and centralized WLAN management and control, BlueSecure Controllers support your WLAN deployments from the network edge to the core.
Utilizing Bluesocket’s Secure Mobility® technology for wireless data and voice applications, BlueSecure Controllers provide high-performance, reliable, policy-based WLAN security and management solutions that have been deployed by thousands of large institutions, enterprises, and public access providers.
Bluesocket’s 802.11n-ready BlueSecure Controller family and Edge-to-Edge™ direct forwarding architecture enable users to easily transition from today’s WLAN environments to next-generation 802.11n networks and emerging mobility applications without architectural changes and the need for costly infrastructure upgrades.
|BSC-3200||100||Regional Office/Medium Enterprise|
|BSC-600||8||Small Office/Retail Store|
BlueSecure Access Points
BlueSecure indoor and outdoor Access Points work in conjunction with and extend the enterprise-class WLAN security and management capabilities provided by BlueSecure Controllers.
Access Point Features and Benefits:
- A Wi-Fi Certified, Centrally Managed WLAN Solution – BlueSecure Access Points have achieved Wi-Fi certification from the Wi-Fi Alliance, guaranteeing interoperability with all client devices to provide a high performance, centrally managed wireless LAN solution for enterprises.
- Zero Touch, Plug-and-play Deployment – BlueSecure Access Points are completely plug-and-play, requiring no manual configuration.
- Unmatched Security – Basic Wireless Equivalent Privacy (WEP) RC4 40/64-bit, 128-bit and 152-bit shared-key encryption are strengthened with additional security features, including local MAC authentication, 802.1x port-based authentication, Temporal Key Integrity Protocol (TKIP), Wireless Protected Access (WPA), and 802.11i (WPA v2) with multiple Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) methods for user authentication such as PEAP, FAST, TTLS and TLS.
- Bluesocket DynamicRF™ – Constantly monitors the RF spectrum for RF noise, interference, coverage holes, and optimizes power and channel settings to ensure optimal performance.
- RF IDS – Built-in RF IDS allows Bluesocket Access Points to find and contain Rogue APs, rogue clients, ad-hoc networks and a host of WLAN DoS and spoofing attacks that threaten the security of your network.
Bluesocket’s family of BlueSecure Access Points includes several models designed to support the varying requirements of our customers.
BlueSecure Access Point 1500/1540
Next generation Access Points that provide a simple,
secure, centrally managed Wireless LAN solution
BlueSecure Access Point 1800
802.11n draft 2.0 compliant Access Point
with 2nd generation MIMO antenna technology.
BlueSecure Outdoor Access Point 1600
Outdoor Access Point provides point-to-point or
point-to-multipoint building-to-building bridge functions.