Enterasys is a different kind of company, building a different kind of network that automatically prioritizes and secures your users and applications through identity-based, service-oriented networking hardware and security software. The Enterasys goal is to help you do your job better and spend less time doing it; and become your favorite vendor by delivering on promises – on-time and on-budget. There is nothing more important than our customers as we measure success based on your satisfaction. Enterasys is the perfect-sized company – big enough to meet your needs now and in the future, yet small enough to have a personal relationship with you.
Enterasys® network switching, routing and security solutions are used by thousands of customers in more than 70 countries worldwide to deliver business-oriented, identity-based visibility and control for voice, video, and data applications. Enterasys open-architecture solutions enable easy to deploy role-based access controls and prioritization for wired and wireless environments with integrated management and security that deliver investment protection, operational efficiency, and significantly reduced total cost of ownership. Enterasys believes security should be built-in rather than bolted-on to intelligently sense and automatically respond to security threats on every wired and wireless connection.
Enterasys delivers solutions for:
- Convergence – open-architecture, standards-based discovery, classification and prioritization of voice/video/data applications
- Compliance – advanced security applications and centralized visibility &control management software to ensure only the right users are accessing the right information from the right place at the right time
- Connectivity – open, mobile, and secure infrastructure for switching, routing and wireless
Enterasys Networks began as Cabletron Systems in 1983. The company holds hundreds of patents and has invested over $1 billion in research and development. Enterasys will earn the right to your business every day through thought leadership without arrogance.
We will never ask you to invest in our solutions until you have seen them running live. You should not have to rely on datasheets and PowerPoint slides – we want you to have the confidence of seeing and knowing the proposed solution will work in your environment. Let us show you how we can automatically protect you and your information without sacrificing performance.
End-to-end performance, security, and manageability for voice/video/data applications
Workforces are quickly becoming more mobile. Especially within corporate sites, employees expect to work and communicate with equal effectiveness whether they are in meetings, shared workspaces, at their desks, or on the factory floor. Enterprises are challenged to meet these expectations, at least possible cost, while improving business processes, communication speed, and employee productivity.
HiPath Wireless solutions include a wide variety of access points, controllers, management capabilities, security, and planning software, as well as a unique open platform for application integration. Recognized for offering a complete 802.11n solution without loss of coverage or functionality using existing 802.3af PoE (Power over Ethernet) infrastructures, HiPath Wireless is the most energy efficient and cost effective WLAN solution on the market today.
The HiPath Wireless solution:
- Optimizes the distribution of the processing load between the access point and controller to deliver exceptional performance while remaining easy to manag
- Handles complex, time-sensitive functions such as Quality of Service (QoS), encryption, and RF management by the access point (AP), while global functions like configuration, roaming, and policy control are centralized at the controller
- Uses an innovative hybrid architecture to optimize the forwarding of traffic on a per application basis for the best performance and reliability in alignment with the specific business needs
- Delivers a WLAN infrastructure that can easily be expanded over time to support new high-performance technologies and solutions
If you are interested in the fastest, most reliable, and secure wireless connectivity for voice, video, and data applications across the enterprise and beyond – then choose HiPath Wireless.
- Enterasys Wireless Access Points – 802.11a/b/g/n (73 KB)
- Enterasys Wirelss Access Points – 802.11a/b/g (92 KB)
The Documents above require Adobe Acrobat 7 or newer to view.