NAS prioritizes the health and safety of our employees, our customers, our business partners, and our communities. Our employees follow the strictest guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the UK National Health Service, and other state and federal public health authorities related to COVID-19 as outlined below.
- NAS instructs all employees who are known or suspected to be infected with COVID-19 to not report to or remain at any worksite until they are cleared to return to work.
- NAS complies with applicable federal and local laws related to COVID-19 (e.g., travel restrictions, requirements to provide cloth face coverings, hand sanitizer).
- NAS provides employees who visit customer sites with all required safety equipment, and any required training on their use.
- NAS properly trains employees who visit customer sites regarding how to protect themselves from COVID-19 and what to do if they become ill.
- NAS complies with any applicable reporting requirements related to a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 by one of its employees.