What NAS can do for your organization for project structure:
- NAS can identify what you require from an overall project perspective, including Account Management, Technical Management, Field Engineering teams, and Project Management.
- NAS can dedicate the staff required to support your projects worldwide.
- NAS can build processes based on these requirements that work with your existing company culture and business methodology.
- Adding a Project Management Office (PMO) or Project Manager (PM) element to any project means that the PMO or PM element meets your ways of working and validates existing processes by incorporating new methodologies that reinforce and offer checks and balances.
- The processes focus on tools within a given budget that your team are comfortable with and offers accountability and ease of use.
- This includes setting up a shared directory utilizing One Drive, Box, Google Drive, TEAMS with OneDrive, and more, whichever is preferable to your team.
Once the projects are identified, NAS sends you a basic outline of a process with an approximation of how long a task would take to complete, when that task should be completed, and only then we start on that task when your team approves the task.