Before you pay to have a survey performed, be sure to determine your needs.
Below are the steps in preparing for us to perform a Site Survey. Please download the forms and either FAX, Email or have then ready when we meet you at your site.
The Documents below require Adobe Acrobat 7 or newer to view.
- Download & Print the Site Survey Form (71K PDF) and fill in the information that describes the buildings you wish to connect or implement WiFi.
- Sketch a logical diagram of how you see these sites connecting or sharing resources.
- Provide a city/county map (if available), GPS Coordinates and/or Physical Addresses of each location. We will use the information to help calculate a preliminary line of site (if Applicable).
If submitting the information via Fax, please Fax to 760.406.6178
If submitting via email, please send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or mail to:
90 Via Las Flores
Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
- If the is a Point to Point or Multipoint Outdoor Installation, the antennas must be able to see each other. This is known as Line of Sight. Proper line of sight includes clearance over obstacles, such as trees or buildings in the path.
- A Multipoint Outdoor Installation normally requires that all remote sites are able to see the central site. In some cases, this is not necessary when using a repeater.
- Sometimes it may be necessary to break up a large multipoint system into two or more smaller multipoint systems for load balancing or line or site clearance. These multiple networks can be connected by wired or wireless means to create a complete network.