NAS monitors, assesses and remediates wireless LAN issues worldwide. NAS using its 7SIGNAL suite offers a comprehensive wireless network monitoring platform for large enterprise networks. NAS can monitor and track Wi-Fi performance according to service level agreements. NAS can provide proactive insights and Wi-Fi analytics along with dashboards and instant notifications when WLAN service levels start to slip out of compliance.
Wireless Network Monitoring
NAS with its 7SIGNAL Wi-Fi performance management system for is the only solution on the market that proactively pinpoints performance issues before your users know they exist. This avoids truck rolls and enables NAS to remotely troubleshoot issues.
NAS offers many benefits to wireless network managers:
- Continuous user experience testing for data and voice applications.
- Full coverage of facilities.
- Central monitoring of multiple networks with hierarchical partitioning.
- Automatic notifications sent when KPIs fall below preset thresholds.
- Analytic reports to highlight performance against required service levels.
NAS utilizing 7SIGNAL’s technology complements the management capabilities of existing WLAN controllers by delivering visibility into compliance aspects of the entire network and by crowdsourcing the Wi-Fi experience across many devices. NAS can evaluate and analyze the entire LAN environment across the wireless and wired network.
The Wi-Fi Analytics You Need
NAS utilizing its 7SIGNAL WiFi performance management system takes a unique approach to network performance monitoring by actively and passively measuring Wi-Fi data flowing through wireless access points. By measuring how users experience the Wi-Fi network, NAS can assure user satisfaction.
Following are a few of the quality of experience Wi-Fi analytics NAS can provide:
- Data throughput – both upload and download
- URL web page download speed
- Voice quality – jitter with MOS scoring
NAS Monitoring Platforms
- Sapphire Eye is a state-of-the-art Wi-Fi sensor developed and patented by 7SIGNAL. Sapphire Eye hardware sensors are installed on-site and are uniquely designed to measure wireless network service quality remotely by accessing cloud-based software.
- Mobile Eye is a Software as a Service (SaaS) application developed and patented by 7SIGNAL. Mobile Eye is installed on the end user’s wireless device and empowers organizations to continuously monitor the wireless network from the end user’s perspective – ensuring application and wireless device performance is optimized.